As a church, we want you to know what we believe, and what that means for us as a community of Christians who work to follow Jesus' teachings. Below is a list of some of our core faith values. If you have questions about them, we encourage you to get in touch with us to talk about it.
Statement of Faith
- We believe worship of God should be spiritual, so we remain flexible and yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship.
- We believe worship of God should be inspirational, so we give a great place to music in our worship.
- We believe worship of God should be intelligent, so our services are designed with great emphasis upon teaching the Word of God that He might instruct us how He would be worshiped.
- We believe worship of God should be fruitful, so we look for His love in our lives as the supreme manifestation that we have truly been worshiping Him.
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the lost and sinful man must be saved, and that man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the separation between church and state.